Q: P0604 code pops up. Check engine light is on and p2107 p2110 and u0100

I cleaned the throttle body and mas reset the codes and it ran ok and then started miss firing and cel came on and it died. I hat it going again but light is still on and I can't go anywhere. Is the pcm bad or a bad ground somewhere

Hi there. The code U0100 means that the ECM (computer) has lost communication. Check the battery and the battery cables and make sure that they are in good condition. Check the ground wires to the chassis and to the fuse box. Make sure that the harnesses on the computer are tight and clean. It seem that there is a communication error between the ECM and the throttle pedal position sensor. Check the throttle pedal position sensor on the gas pedal and see if the wires are hooked up or if they are broken or damaged. If the wires are in good shape, then the sensor may need replaced. If you need further assistance with your check engine light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• P0604 code pops up. Check engine light is on and p2107 p2110 and u0100