Q: every two days I'm constantly filling up my coolant resivior because it will get down to min level. car does not get hot temp gaug

Temperature gauge is fine.but when I check coolant resivoir its to a min level.I find myself topping off with 50/50 coolant every 2-3 days for 3 weeks. Oil looks good.no signs of blown head gasket. So what may you suggest?

A: You are loosing coolant somewhere. I would ...

You are loosing coolant somewhere. I would have the cooling system pressure tested by a mechanic to see if the cooling system is leaking externally or internally. Once the pressure is put on the system then a leak check can determine where the fluid is going. Sometimes the heater core leaks and will not show up unless you pressurize the system and wait to see the leak. If the test does not show a leak on the outside anywhere but you still lose pressure then you may have a leaking head gasket. You will be able to see this when you pull all the spark plugs and turn over the engine to see which hole the coolant comes out of. Then have head removed and checked for a blown gasket and cracks in the head. If you need assistance, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to perform a coolant leakage inspection to help you diagnose this issue.