Q: I have a 2011 Infiniti QX56 and I have power but the radio and nav system won't come on and the car will not turn over

I have a 2011 Infiniti QX56 and I have power when I push the button the start it everything comes on. On the dash but the radio and nav system won't work and the car won't turn over nothing like the starter is dead and that's what I would go with if the radio and nav system came on

Hi. Although you have enough power for the dash lights and the interior lights to come on there may not be enough power in the battery for the truck to start and power the radio and navigation. The battery has cells in it and sometimes just some of the cells go bad allowing the battery to give enough power to car for the dash lights and other things to come but not enough power to start the truck. I suggest you have the battery and charging system checked and the fuses to the battery, charging, and starting system checked by a highly qualified technician from YourMechanic.

• I have a 2011 Infiniti QX56 and I have power but the radio and nav system won't come on and the car will not turn over