Q: Was a loud tapping noise while accelerating, and then put in new alternator and got oil change, woke up this morning and want st

What should i do is it a fuse or tume up issue!

You need to look at the oil pressure sending unit just above the oil filter to see if it got damaged when changing the oil filter. If it is the sending unit, then replace it since the fuel pressure will not work if it is not working.

If still will not start, then scan test the engine to see if you are getting cam and crank sensors data readings. Replace as needed. If the battery was dead this morning then you need to see if the alternator you put on is shorted and killed the battery overnight.

3. Was a loud tapping noise while accelerating, and then put in new alternator and got oil change, woke up this morning and want st