Q: Steering wheel hard to turn

My steering wheel is very hard to turn. I tried fixing the pulley, but that wasn't the problem.

Power Steering Pump Replacement $158.61 - $1632.96 Get a Quote

With the steering wheel being hard to turn, this vehicle should not be driven until the issue is fixed as it presents a safety hazard. The most common cause of the steering wheel being hard to turn is the loss of power steering, usually due to the power steering pump failing. A qualified Technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose and fix this issue for you.