Q: Does your Audi battery replacement include coding the battey management system?

Does your Audi battery replacement include coding the battey management system?

Hi there. That is a very good question. This would depend on the scan tool or other diagnostic equipment required to perform the coding. Customer service may need to verify that this service can be performed by the technician that is assigned to the repair. Please have the make, model, mileage, and vin number available when scheduling the appointment for the battery replacement. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a battery replacement service.

3. Does your Audi battery replacement include coding the battey management system?