Q: Missing lug nuts

asked by on July 09, 2016

Is it possible for 2 lug nuts to fall off at the same time? I just went to my car and I saw two lug nuts missing from the front driver side Tire or would someone have to take them off and if I didn't see that what could of happen

Tighten Wheel Lug Nuts $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

It may be possible someone stole the lug nuts. If you had some kind of recent service done, where the tire and rim were removed, like a tire rotation for example. Then the mechanic may have not tightened the lug nuts properly, causing them to come loose. I’d suggest getting some help from a certified mechanic who can service your lug nuts and ensure that they are tightened to specification.