Q: Missing lug nuts

Is it possible for 2 lug nuts to fall off at the same time? I just went to my car and I saw two lug nuts missing from the front driver side Tire or would someone have to take them off and if I didn't see that what could of happen

A: It may be possible someone stole the lug nu...

It may be possible someone stole the lug nuts. If you had some kind of recent service done, where the tire and rim were removed, like a tire rotation for example. Then the mechanic may have not tightened the lug nuts properly, causing them to come loose. I'd suggest getting some help from a certified mechanic who can service your lug nuts and ensure that they are tightened to specification.