Q: I have a 2004 Honda Inspire. Since having this car, i never had any issues with it. Now it tends to idle at times, then the AC on

I have a Honda Inspire. Since having this car, i never had any issues with it. Now it tends to idle at times, then the AC only cools when I am driving but when the car stops the AC warms up. Another thing is it tends to cut off by itself when I am driving slow. However, when I am driving with speed the car does not shut off. I would appreciate it if I can get some idea as to what is wrong with my car. Thank you

Hello, thank you for writing in. You may have several issues going on at once. With the mileage of the vehicle being just over 100,000 miles, you may want to consider several maintenance procedures and updates. When it comes to the air conditioning, you are likely looking at an issue with the cooling fans or the condenser. The speed of the engine determines how hard the condenser is working due to the drive belt, and you may want to inspect the drive belt as well. In addition to charging the A/C, and testing the listed components, you will want to consider changing your spark plugs, replacing the fuel filter, and servicing the transmission. Look to your owner’s manual for more maintanence required at this point in the vehicle’s life. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I have a 2004 Honda Inspire. Since having this car, i never had any issues with it. Now it tends to idle at times, then the AC on