Q: Q: Brakes not working properly.

I cannot stop my car. I have to press the brake all the way to the floor to get it to stop. I have to keep putting in more brake fluid.

This can be caused from several different failed parts. First off the loss of fluid is a major leak in the system and an inspection would be needed to locate the leaking part. I have seen rusted lines causing a major leak. I would recommend not driving the vehicle and having a qualified mechanic locate the leaking fluid. If the master cylinder is leaking out of the back seal you may not see a leak and all the fluid is going into the brake booster.

3. Q: Brakes not working properly.