Q: How do I adjust the power seats?

How do I adjust the power seats?

Your car may be equipped with an eight-way power driver’s seat, and a six-way power passenger’s seat. These seats are controlled by electronic levers on the side of the seat. There is a horizontal lever on the passenger’s side, and both horizontal and vertical levers on the driver’s side. There are four different ways that you can use these levers to adjust your power seats.

1. The seat can be moved forward or backward by pressing the horizontal lever in the direction that you want the seat to move. Push it towards the rear of the vehicle, and the seat will scoot back. Push it towards the front, and the seat will pull forward.

2. The seat can move up or down in a similar fashion. Pull the lever up to power the seat up, and push it down the power the seat to a lower position.

3. The base of the seat can be tilted up or down by operating just one end of the horizontal lever. Pull or push the front end of the lever up or down to tilt the front of the seat. Do the same on the back end of the lever to tilt the back of the seat.

4. The back of driver’s side seat can also be angled forward or backward. Pull the vertical lever in the direction that you wish to angle the seat, until the seat has moved into the desired position.