what type of fuel pump does a 2008, e350 mercedes benz u...

Q: what type of fuel pump does a 2008, e350 mercedes benz use

asked by on October 01, 2017

I need to know what type of fuel pump does my 2008, E350 mercedes benz use

Some of these vehicles use a modular in-tank pump that is removable and replaceable. However, according to at least one catalog, for vehicles with code "917", the fuel pump on the E-350 cannot be serviced separately and consequently the whole sealed fuel tank must be purchased through the dealer. Your VIN number, or an on-site inspection, would be needed to determine if this is the case for your vehicle. If your fuel pump has failed, service can be requested at YourMechanic’s fuel pump replacement service page. If you request replacement service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you including procuring the correct parts. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.