Q: I have hit a curve and flat my tire but I had to ride the rim home. I got a new tire but my car pulls to the right and left now

I have hit a curve and got a flat my tire but I had to ride the rim home. I got a new tire but my car pulls to the right and left now. Really cant drive it do you now what it could be.

Hey there. Unfortunately, when you hit the curb you may have damaged the steering gear or the tie rod ends. You should have the suspension and steering checked to pinpoint the problem. If your car cannot be driven, then have the vehicle towed to a shop or have a mechanic come to you and lift the car and inspect damage to the front end/suspension.

3. I have hit a curve and flat my tire but I had to ride the rim home. I got a new tire but my car pulls to the right and left now