Q: New head gaskets not over heating or dripping fluid but radiator is steaming and spraying a little fluid. What is wrong ?

New head gaskets not over heating or dripping fluid but radiator is steaming and spraying a little fluid. What is wrong ?

Hello, thanks for writing in. The best way to determine what your issue is would be to find the source of your leak. There are a few places to check first. One of which is the top radiator hose. Holes typically form on this hose from the fan or engine heat. Also check your radiator cap and make sure it is working properly. The pressurized cap can cause steam and spray type leak patterns. Once you find the source of the leak, you will be able to take corrective action. For more help resolving the leak, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. New head gaskets not over heating or dripping fluid but radiator is steaming and spraying a little fluid. What is wrong ?