Q: My car sounds like it want to cut off when I'm in Drive stopped at a light. 2004 Honda Accord

I had a real bad jerk. I thought it was my transmission so I took it to Honda. I found out it was my throttle so I had that re placed. So now when I stop at a light it sound like it want to cut off. Honda told me it may be coil pack. So I just had that replaced all 4. But it's still doing the same thing. I don't know what is the problem now

Hi there - first thing to do is check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a "time-available" basis. There may be better guidance for diagnosis from additional problem code information. There are a number of issues that could cause rough idling and stalling - low fuel pressure, worn out plugs, dirty or malfunctioning idle air control valve, etc. I recommend a rough idle inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car sounds like it want to cut off when I'm in Drive stopped at a light. 2004 Honda Accord