Q: Check engine light

Random misfire in codes, replaced plugs, can't get check engine light to go off any suggestions?

A: Hi there, thanks for your question. I'd...

Hi there, thanks for your question. I'd be happy to help. A [misfire can be caused by a variety of things other than bad spark plugs such as bad plug wires, vacuum leak, dirty fuel injectors, a weak fuel pump (low fuel pressure) or a faulty fuel pressure regulator or weak ignition coil to name a few others. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose using a scan tool to be sure there are not more codes indicating other components that need to be repaired.