Q: Mpg loss 2009 Toyota Tacoma

I get about 12 mpg combined, this truck should be getting like 17! I have no ecu codes, I drive relatively conservative about 50/50 highway street. No abnormal sounds, no power loss, I even cleaned the injectors checked all spark plugs. Only aftermarket is k&n cold air intake. Im stumped, no idea what could cause this poor mpg

The cold air intake and oil type air filter are the problem most likely. The oil from the filter will contaminate the mass air sensor and cause it to not read correct. It may not set a code, but will get poor mileage. Try cleaning the mass air sensor and changing the filter to a dry type. If you would like to have this checked, consider consulting a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the decreased mileage and perform any needed adjustments.