Q: Will a newer 6l80e work in my 07 yukon denali 6.2l

I have a 2007 yukon denali 6.2 and going to be replacing the transmission soon and having it tuned my question is if found a very low mileage transmission out of a 2013 chevy truck 4x4 with 5.3 can the new transmission be tuned for my yukon? It looks like the connection is the same for the tcm?

I looked up the two applications. The two transmissions are internally different and, in particular, the transmission control module and PCM on your 2007 Yukon will not be compatible with the controls (hardware and software) used on the 2013 Chevrolet truck transmission. If you are looking for a transmission for your 2007 Yukon, simply go to Car-Part.com and you will find an EXACT match for your car and there are many listed for sale. Transmission swaps on modern computer controlled vehicles must be exact matches, right down to the tag ID, because if you attempt to use a transmission that is not cataloged as a direct cross reference, you will find that the engine and transmission computers are not interchangeable. Consequently, even if you can get a "different" transmission to physically fit, it will not operate properly and the PCM will spit out error codes. If you are interested in a transmission replacement (OEM to OEM), YourMechanic professionals in certain locales can assist with that. Please simply inquire based on your locale. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.