Q: Throttle Position Sensor

Engine light on and was advised of code P0121 - Throttle position sensor malfunction. Just wondering if there is a part that is specific to my car and where I could purchase the part?

The throttle position sensor is a very common part on most cars, however it is specific to your vehicle’s engine application. This is something that ca be purchased at most local auto parts stores (i.e. Autozone, Oreily’s, etc.) relatively inexpensively.

If you need some assistance with getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our certified technicians can come to your home or office to replace your throttle position sensor.

3. Q: Throttle Position Sensor