Q: how many miles or KM when B1 serivce due on Honda CRV 2016 please

my car reached 7K and said needs B1 Serivce, I did it at 9K, then at the dealership I had B1 service and now it is at 20K? does not make sense

B1 service includes an oil and filter change, as well as other services. Like most manufacturers, Honda no longer bases the timing of oil and filter changes on either elapsed time or elapsed mileage. Instead, the engine computer analyzes the actual engine operating conditions. So, for example, if the car is driven on the highway a lot, versus city driving, oil changes will be less frequent because the engine oil will last for more miles under highway driving. You can save a lot of money having any required maintenance, including all B1 maintenance, performed right at your home, and also get the services of uniquely qualified, and certified, mechanics. To have a mechanic look at at your Display and determine what maintenance is required, please request an appointment. In addition, you can review all maintenance and repair services that YourMechanic offers by visiting YourMechanic’s Services Page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair/maintenance dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. how many miles or KM when B1 serivce due on Honda CRV 2016 please