Q: How do you lock the trunk?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you lock the trunk?

Locking the trunk of your Honda Accord is easy. You just need to:

1. Insert the key into the lock on the trunk release latch located on the driver side floorboard.

2. Turn it to the left to lock the trunk. Turn it to the right to unlock the trunk.

3. Double check that the rear seat trunk access is also locked. The lock is located above the seat on the rear deck.

Note: Make sure to give the valet key to anyone who might be parking or borrowing the car, as the master will allow them to unlock the trunk.