Q: Heat blows hot from dash vents but cold from floor/feet vents?

When heat is on, dash vents blow hot as they should but floor vents blow cold. This happens if dial is set to floor, dash or both.

Hi there. This issue is commonly caused by a malfunction with the vent selection switch. In some cases, a fuse or electrical relay becomes damaged which essentially blocks the heater vents from opening and closing correctly. However, it could also be caused by a mechanical component failure in the vent system itself. To diagnose this problem correctly, a professional mechanic should complete a heater is not working properly inspection at your location.

3. Heat blows hot from dash vents but cold from floor/feet vents?