Q: Is the R18 transmission in the LHD car different from the one in the RHD.

The tranny in my my car (LHD) got damage it was replace with a tranny from a rhd car but when im driving the car pulls back just before it changes gear

Hi there. If your transmission has a floor mounted shifter then there would be no change at all. If the transmission in your vehicle has a column shifter the the linkage would be different. Otherwise, the transmission are the same inside and built the same. If you need further assistance with determining the difference between a LHD and a RHD transmission, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Is the R18 transmission in the LHD car different from the one in the RHD.