Q: ignition control module keeps failing

The car starts 2-3 times, I dont drive it I just start it. Then the ICM (ignition control module) splits at the bottom and won't give me spark no more.

A: This could be either the ignition control m...

This could be either the ignition control module or the ECM which gives direction to the ignition control module. I would start by checking the power supply to the ignition control module to see if it is receiving any power or signal from the ECM. If so, the you know the ignition control module is bad. If it is not, then you know the ECM is faulty. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair.