Q: I lost my only car key. How can I get a replacement?

I have a 2001 Mitsubishi Diamante. I have lost the car key. It is programable? Locksmith said something about a key code on passenger side door. Nothing there. Any possibility of key code with my VIN?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would contact your local Mitsubishi dealer. They should be able to make you a key based off of your VIN number. Sometimes emailing is more efficient than trying to set an appointment. Try going to Mitsubishi’s website and find their contact us page. You should be able to send them a message or request services (new key) online. Good luck!

3. I lost my only car key. How can I get a replacement?