Q: chugging and squeaking sound when i accelerate

when i get into the car and put it in drive it sounds fine but when i step on the gas the car sounds like a train chugging and squeaking the chugging increases when i increase in speed until I've reached a speed of 75mph or over (squeaking only stops when i push on the brakes) whilst I'm driving my truck has a little shake to it while i can hear the chugging and squeaking unless it is either at a high speed or while braking

Hello. There are a lot of things that can cause this to happen. It really depends on if it is occurring only when the vehicle is moving or also if you just rev the engine in park. If the Check Engine Light is on then I usually scan the computer for codes first. If it is due to an engine problem and if there is a lack of power from the engine then it may be a weak fuel pump or it can be a sensor problem. If it only occurs when the truck is moving then this is a sign of a serious internal transmission failure. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the sound you’re hearing.