Q: Truck won't start even with new battery.

Truck will not start after replacing the battery, and the Theft Light is blinking. It sounds like the fuel pump is not getting power. I sprayed Quick Starter into the air intake and it started right up and then died. I checked the fuses, and tripped and reset the fuel pump relay, with no luck. I changed the fuel filter, which didn't seem to help.

The antitheft system needs a proper code key in order to turn off the antitheft system. If you have a different key then try that. If this does not work then try to disconnect the battery and reconnect it after ten minutes. Try to start it again. If that does not work then a dealer WDS scanner may be needed to reprogram the code keys to work again. An inspection by a certified mechanic can pinpoint exactly why you’re car is not starting.

3. Truck won't start even with new battery.