Q: under the back rear of the car is a large cover. It has several holes and oil is dripping from that area.

The cover under the rear end of the car has several holes in it and when I stick my fingers into those holes there is oil all around. Oil has dripped onto the ground from that area. the holes have rubber caps that seem to be no longer whole, the cover must be at least 2 ft or so sq. and between the wheels next to the exhaust pipe.

Hello. If it is leaking from the holes that I think you are mentioning then these holes are the drain holes for the rear cargo area. This typically means that there is something in that area, probably extra oil that has spilled and is leaking out. You should check this area for any containers of liquid. If the oil is not coming from there then consider getting some assistance from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, that can come to you to [locate the oil leak] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/oil-fluid-leak-inspection

• under the back rear of the car is a large cover. It has several holes and oil is dripping from that area.