Q: Defroster not working

asked by on February 01, 2016

My car window is fogging up. The defroster is not working.

Defroster is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi, the problem could be the defroster grid has separated from the main power clip/tab. To reattach the tabs, remove the metal clip out of the connectors and use a tab repair kit to repair the problem. Replace the separated tab over the area where it was originally separated from the defroster and rock gently to seat the tab base. The silver adhesive should overlap onto the surface of the defroster. If you need assistance, I would recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, assist you in diagnosing and repairing your defroster.