Q: I have an Audi A1, 2011. Just today the manual gear shifter got stuck on natural and it's not moving.

asked by on February 17, 2018

hello, so I have an Audi A1, 2011. Just today the manual gear shifter got stuck on natural and it's not moving, when the car is off it does move normally but when it's off it does not move at all, also I feel a vibration in the clutch paddle. What is this and how much does it cost to fix it please?

Clutch is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The faulty component cannot be pinpointed based on your description but, generally speaking, the problem area will be within the shift linkage assembly or the clutch including the hydraulic control of the clutch. There is always a possibility of an internal transmission fault but more typically it is a clutch or linkage issue. You can have the fault pinpointed, which will also allow a repair estimate to be created, if you request a clutch system diagnostic/inspection. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this problem resolved for you, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.