Q: Hard to steer.

Power steering is not working. It is very difficult to steer.

These vehicles have hydraulic power steering systems. If any fluid is leaking from the system it can cause the system not to function properly. The basic parts of the system include the power steering pump, lines, rack and pinion, and fluid. The pump exerts hydraulic pressure via the fluid on the rack and pinion through the hydraulic lines causing it to move to one side or another. If a leak or a restriction within the pump or rack assembly exists, harder steering efforts may be induced. I would enlist the help of a YourMechanic professional to inspect your power steering system for faults to fully diagnose your issue and have it fixed for you.

3. Hard to steer.