Q: Some one put sugar in my 2000 Ford Taurus and I didn't know I ran my car for a little while until it started to turnLike when r u

Some put sugar in my gas tank and I did run my car for a little while until my car begin to turn off, is it a chance that the sugar messed up my engine and if not what should I do to fix it.

The first thing to do is to remove the fuel tank and fill tube. Have the tank and tube flushed out. Replace the fuel filter and disconnect all the lines and flush all the lines out with water and then follow with brake cleaner and blow clean with air. Replace fuel pump assembly. Reinstall all components and refill with fresh fuel. Start and run the engine at 2000 rpms for ten minutes to flush the rest of the sugar from the injectors. This should be enough to fix the problem. Look into getting a lock gas cap.

• Some one put sugar in my 2000 Ford Taurus and I didn't know I ran my car for a little while until it started to turnLike when r u