Q: Noise when slowly pulling out from a standstill.

asked by on November 04, 2016

Hi, my car occasionally makes a rattling sound when pulling slowly out a parking space/filling up. It's doesn't consistently happen but when it does you can feel it on the throttle. I don't believe it's the sound of oversteering as I get the sound/feeling even when I'm slowly heading straight ahead.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2013 Volvo S60. This may be related potentially to a loose muffler hanger or many other things. Because this is something inconsistent, this may be tough to replicate, I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to properly diagnose the source of then noise and make the necessary repair.