Q: Lights flickering while driving.

The lights flicker and the power locks lock and unlock as I am driving.

Your Dodge Durango is equipped with a computer known as the CTM (central timer module). The CTM is responsible for performing various tasks on your vehicle, one of which is the task of monitoring your Durango’s battery for drainage by other components, such as the headlights, after you exit the vehicle. When functioning properly the computer will turn off the headlights, usually after 15 minutes or so, to prevent the battery from completely draining and preventing the car from starting. In my experience, I have been aware of a known issue with these Durango computers doing some of the strange events you describe, such as the flickering lights and power lock issues. Electrical concerns in any vehicle are best left to a certified mechanic, as they have the knowledge, tools and experience to properly diagnose and repair this problem.