Q: Driver door won't Open from the inside and outside

asked by on September 15, 2017

My Honda Accord 2004 front door won't open from the inside or outside how would I be able to open my door or get the panel off

That’s going to be a tough problem. I’ve dealt with that issue a few times over the years but I can’t say that I’ve done it on a 2004 Accord. In other cases I have been able to remove the driver’s seat working from inside the car, which gives access to the interior door panel. But it means getting into positions that I just can’t do anymore. Definitely a job for a younger man. I recommend you contact YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your door and recommend a fix.