Q: it eats up gas and i have little power when i press on the gas

i fill up full tank 3 times a week, i have to press the gas pedal slow to gain speed and press it very lightly .i cant floor it because it wont have any power , my engine starts to misfire too, this all happens after the engine warms up ,

A: Since the vehicle is over 25 years old and ...

Since the vehicle is over 25 years old and with over 220,000 miles the engine and vehicle may have more than one problem. If your engine is only having the problems when you get it warmed up then you have a problem with something that changes when your engine heats up. I suspect you are having problems with the ignition and fuel system. You may have low fuel pressure or low fuel flow like a clogged fuel system or filter. I suggest having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and do a complete diagnosis for your engine misfiring and quote any repairs needed.