Q: I have a 2004 Buick Rendevouz that doesn't want to start. At first, it had a hesitation problem and it died at low rp

I have a 2004 Buick Rendezvous that won't start. A few days ago it started to hesitate on acceleration and would die during low rpm. Like, when turning into a driveway. I replaced the fuel filter, spark plugs, wires, and O2 sensor. Now, it won't start. When cranking it, it wouldn't start, so I stepped on the gas. It backfired, never started and then there was a strong gas odor. Before this, while putting plugs & wires in back I removed the coil pack. In doing so, I had to remove the MAP Sensor and notice it was wet with gas from underneath. What would cause it to be like that. Im thinking the Cam or crankshaft sensor. Which do you think might be the culprit ? FYI, I also had the Coil packs n ICM tested. They were all good. Hope this info is helpful. Thks, Mando.

The camshaft position sensor will make the engine run but poorly. Check the crankshaft position sensor to see if its damaged or unplugged. A damaged crankshaft position sensor will cause a no spark condition. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting after a tune-up, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a 2004 Buick Rendevouz that doesn't want to start. At first, it had a hesitation problem and it died at low rp