Q: Oil leak

If my valve cover gaskets and 4 rear cam seals are replaced, where could other leaks be coming from?

Oil leaks can be external or internal. Internal oil leaks often occur at the valve stem oil seals and/or the valve guides as well as at worn piston rings. External leaks not already included in your list include the spark plug tube seals, PCV grommet, oil pressures sensor, crankshaft seals, oil pan seal, head gasket, and so forth. Oil leaks should be repaired because leaking oil can damage external engine components such as rubber motor mounts. If you want the source of all oil leaks identified and the repair estimated, simply request an oil leak diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.