Q: 2013 chevy impala battery save mode and won't allow the car to pass 40 mph

asked by on July 22, 2017

Vehicle won't pass 40mph the battery save mode have activated. Now vehicle will not start.

Battery Cable Replacement Get a Quote

Hi There, This can be caused by a loose battery cable which is often times the problem. Try checking to be sure they are connected properly. Also, there is a sensor that has 3 small wires running to it that is likely taped to one of the large battery cables. This sensor can fail at times as well causing this to happen. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr