Q: Cars cranking but not starting security system

car will not start out of nowhere the security light is blinking then stay solid ones cars trying to start it is cranking also the AT check light will blink on the dash and also the car is not pulling any codes or not being recognized the code reader

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. It is quite possible (depending on what type of vehicle you have), that the security system has created a fault in the ECU; which may cause the not starting issue and your scanner’s inability to register with the ECU. The only real solution here is to either take your vehicle to the dealership; (to reset and inspect the ECU) or have a professional mobile mechanic with a diagnostic scanner to complete a check engine light inspection to see if they can gain access to the ECU and reset the security system. My guess however, is that you’ll have to visit the dealership to resolve this issue.