Q: I hear a creaking/squeak kinda noise when turning my steering wheel

Here is a link to the video showing the sound: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9e8QvbHi_UY. It's coming from the left side wheel area. From the video it almost seems like it's the inner or outter tie rod making the noise I heard that can creak if it's bad but I don't know.

Hello, thank you for the video. If the noise occurs when the vehicle is sitting still like the video shows, then you are less worried about any suspension components, and you want to focus in on the tie rods, ball joints, or CV joints. A quick trick that may help you, is to feel the vibrations causing the noise. Feel around while someone turns the wheel slowly (watch your hands!), and feel for where the vibrations get the strongest. This is the area rubbing when it should not be, and is what you want to inspect further. The tie rod ends tend to wear at the connections, and you will likely find the issue on the ends if they are to blame. Only further inspection will tell, and you may need to research what damaged tie rod ends and the related components look like so you have a reference when looking. For more help, or a second inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I hear a creaking/squeak kinda noise when turning my steering wheel