Q: All wheel drive is off and abs lights are on

asked by on December 27, 2016

All wheel drive is off and abs lights are on , what is the problem or is it a quick fix

ABS Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

This may be an issue of a faulty ABS control module or possibly faulty wheel sensors. This is a unit that controls the activation of the ABS system based upon inputs from the ABS wheel sensors. When this module is not working properly you may notice it inadvertently activating the ABS system causing the brakes to lock up randomly or simply causing the ABS light to come on. In some cases it may not activate the system at all and may be related to inaccurate input data from the wheel sensors. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your ABS system.