Q: Car doesnt turn on as there is a clicking noise. 2010 Chevrolet Impala

asked by on December 05, 2016

The same night it cut off the Car worked fine all.day that night when started it didnt pick up speed and jerked however I turned it off and now doesn't come back on. There is a clicking noise. Changed starter, relay, battery and battery post but car just clicks. What else could be the problem?

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello - your symptoms, and the order in which they occurred, suggest that the alternator was not charging adequately (or the battery has failed), and the battery ran down over the course of a couple of days. I would have an electrical charging system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.