Q: Electric issue - 1999 Chevy S10

Ok the battery is fully charged and good, I hook the terminals up and there is no power to anything in the truck, then I put the charger on it while hooked up in the truck and I get power, but when I try to start it the starter just clicks, then I take the charger off and no power again.

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that the battery or cables are having an issue. If power flows when the charger is hooked up, then that means that either the battery is dead or not making contact. I would double check that the battery is charged and able to hold a charge, and that the cables are in good condition - not excessively worn or corroded. If you would like to have this checked out, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the charging problem and assist with a repair.