Q: Q: Timing chain problem?

Hi, I've mercedes benz E350 and it's mileage is 173K right now. Suddenly check engine light came up and codes are: P0016,P0017,P2004,P0302 P0355 There is misfire in the engine so it'a shaking when I start the car. I'm not sure what's the actual cause.what would be the actual cause for this ? is it timing chain problem ?

It could very well be a timing chain problem. The P0016 and 17 indicate that the camshaft sensors are sensing the camshaft in a position that does not logically correspond with the crankshaft. The P0302 and P0355 codes are misfire codes that might logically follow. The P2004 code is for an intake runner control which may not be related. This could be a very serious issue. If the chain has shifted at all, it could shift more and cause you to bend some valves if it hasn’t already. I recommend not driving the car until you have an expert diagnose the misfire and have the issue resolved.

3. Q: Timing chain problem?