Q: Speedometer and Odometer not working 2002 Mitsubishi Magna

Hello, I have a Mitsubishi Magna TJ 2002 with a speedometer and odometer that doesn't work anymore and was wondering about possible methods to troubleshoot this issue, more specifically perhaps about the VSS

Hello - the lack of speedometer and odometer function is most likely caused by a failure of the vehicle speed sensor (or the wiring to it). This sensor, and its wiring, would have to be tested with a voltmeter or oscilloscope to determine which has failed. I recommend a speedometer function inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Speedometer and Odometer not working 2002 Mitsubishi Magna