Q: Speedometer and Odometer not working 2002 Mitsubishi Magna

Hello, I have a Mitsubishi Magna TJ 2002 with a speedometer and odometer that doesn't work anymore and was wondering about possible methods to troubleshoot this issue, more specifically perhaps about the VSS

Speedometer is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello - the lack of speedometer and odometer function is most likely caused by a failure of the vehicle speed sensor (or the wiring to it). This sensor, and its wiring, would have to be tested with a voltmeter or oscilloscope to determine which has failed. I recommend a speedometer function inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.