Q: How much cost could be to replace a timing cover gasket on 2011 hyundai sonata 4cly? And the working time expectation?

Oil leaking from timing cover gasket on 2011 hyundai sonata SE 2.4 4L.

Hi there. If the gasket in between the timing cover and the engine is leaking, it is recommended to replace the timing cover and gasket at the same time. In many cases, when the gasket becomes damaged, the cover itself will also be damaged on today’s cars. To request a price quote to have one of our mobile mechanics complete this service, click this link then click the Get a Quote button on that page. In regards to estimated time, the job should take between 4 to 6 hours depending on how easy it is to remove other components.

3. How much cost could be to replace a timing cover gasket on 2011 hyundai sonata 4cly? And the working time expectation?