Q: When i turn left i here a poping noise. When i brake i hear a popping noise. When i hit a bump the whole front end shakes.

A: Hello. This is most likely the result of wo...

Hello. This is most likely the result of worn out sway bar bushings or end links. This is a support component in part of the front end suspension and is commonly known to cause this kind of popping sound when worn. To confirm this issue, I recommend having a qualified professional, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to diagnose the popping noise and assist with repairs.

A: The timing of your noises indicates that yo...

The timing of your noises indicates that your suspension components are weakening. The first parts that come to mind are your shocks and struts. If your shock absorbers are not absorbing all of the forces they were intended to, the coils are likely to hit against your frame or chassis. It's also possible the "pop" you are hearing is from the shock itself. Start by examining the front driver's side of the vehicle. Inspect the struts, shocks, ball joints, and all linkage invloved. A quick visual inspection will show you some apparent issues, but more insightful detailed testing may need to be done. One test that can be done easily at home is the ride height measurements. Compare the ride heights of the two front tires. I have a feeling the left front tire will sit lower. If you need help having this diagnosed, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the shaking problem and assist with repair.