Q: this is a test question, please do NOT answer.

adhjflkgad

test answer

3. this is a test question, please do NOT answer.

Q: What is the range of the keyless entry remote?

The remote that locks and unlocks the doors can also be used to set off the vehicle’s alarm in the event of an emergency. The remote has a range of around 200 feet, depending on battery strength and line of...

Q: How many catalytic converters does the 2012 hyundia elantra gls 1.8 have?

Your engine should only have one in the system.

Q: Cars tries to crank, but will not start.

If your battery is good that leaves you with 2 likely options. There could be a problem with the connections to the starter from the battery. It's possible that a connection is either loose or badly corroded which will not...