Q: this is a test question, please do NOT answer.

adhjflkgad

test answer

3. this is a test question, please do NOT answer.

Q: trying to refill ac but the compressor will not kick in is there away to bypass the compressor

If your car is only 4-5 years old and the system is so low on charge that the compressor won't turn on, that means you have a significant leak. It might be a waste of time to re-charge the system...

Q: Knocking from the axle or wheel hub, but no play!

Hello. You have done a great job with the diagnosis this far. Is it coming from the front or the back? Does it get worse going over bumps? From here you should attempt to play around with the suspension some...

Q: I have a remote starter that won’t start my car

It is not clear if only the remote start feature is not working or the engine won't start use conventional, in car starting as well. If just the remote start function is not working, the problem is likely in the...