Q: this is a test question, please do NOT answer.

adhjflkgad

test answer

3. this is a test question, please do NOT answer.

Q: Q: How many airbags does my vehicle have?

Your vehicle is equipped with six airbags, which can greatly reduce injury or save your life in the event of an accident. Your vehicle has two front-impact airbags, two seat-mounted side-impact airbags, and two roof-mounted curtain side-impact airbags. Tips The...

Q: Brake squeaks when reversing

A lot of times new brake pads will be the type that are metallic and will have small fine metal particles built into the pads that will make noise when first apply brakes in the morning and most times is...

Q: The door striker plate fell inside the car, how do I get it out?

You can try fishing out the bracket with an extendable magnet. There was a threaded washer that attached the door striker plate to the shell of the cab. If the magnet is not working, then try a telescoping tool and...