Q: this is a test question, please do NOT answer.

adhjflkgad

test answer

What does the Air Bag Warning Light mean?

The Air Bag Warning light is located on the instrument panel. When the light is illuminated, there is a problem with the air bag system and the vehicle should be inspected or repaired as soon as possible. Tip Like all...

install ac in a no ac car

To convert a vehicle that did not originally come with air conditioning to a vehicle that does have air conditioning can be VERY difficult. I would only recommend doing this on maybe an older classic car. Starting at the heart...

How do I clear MyKey?

Your truck comes with a MyKey feature that allows you to restrict certain driving functions to promote safe driving. These programmed features can be cleared at any time. To clear MyKey. Press the Setup button until you see “Press...

My car has sat for 3 years in a garage without turning over... what should be done now?

I would definitely take a few precautions if the engine has not been started for that long. - Change the oil & filter - Change the coolant - Drain the fuel system and refill with fresh gas - Remove the...

Where are the fuse boxes located?

Your car uses fuses to protect many accessories and circuits. There are several different fuses boxes located around your car that contain both fuses and relays. Understanding their locations will help you troubleshoot certain electrical problems. Here’s the location information:...

Car making a low noticeable sound at speeds between 55 km/hr to 70km/hr.

Hi there: Diagnosing 'noises' remotely is one of the more difficult things to do for any mechanic. However, there are a few things which could cause this noise, ranging from loose motor mounts, loose serpentine or drive belt, pulley's or...

What’s the range on the electronic key?

Your electronic key lets you lock and unlock the doors, the rear hatch and even start the car. However, it needs to be with you to do that. You also have to be within range of one of the antennas...

2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD No Blend Door Working

Hello, you are going to need a diagnostic chart for this type of issues. The chart gives you a process to a path of repair or replacement for each code. When you have many system codes you would first check...

How do I release the foot-operated parking brake?

The release for the foot-operated parking brake is right above the parking brake pedal. The parking brake release is a large handle with a “P” on it. To release the parking brake, pull on the handle until you hear the...