Q: this is a test question, please do NOT answer.

adhjflkgad

test answer

3. this is a test question, please do NOT answer.

Q: loud humming noise front in passenger side

It sounds like your humming noise is likely a bad wheel bearing or tire. I would lean more towards a bad wheel bearing. A visual inspection can easily determine where the noise is coming from in this case. Keep in...

Q: Mid-tire change, my car broke down on the jack and is currently sitting outside my apartment with the rim/etc on the ground

Your fastest option will be to request spare tire installation or flat fix. In the course of that, the brake rotor and any other parts that might have contacted the ground will be inspected for damage. If you attempt to...

Q: Hearing a clunking noise while turning the steering wheel

Hi there. This sounds like you have axle failure. Look under the car where the axle boots are and see if the boots are torn, leaking, or missing. Also look for grease that may have been leaked; usually all around...