Q: Warning lights for low pressure come on and stay on. asc/dsc lights inclusive

asked by on May 13, 2016

My tpms lights stay consistantly on, even if I reset the system. My tire pressure is the recommended. Does this mean I have to get a whole new system replacement?

If tire pressures are set and consistent within 2 psi of one another per axle, and the system will not initialize, then this could be an indication of a faulty pressure sensor or an issue with the TPMS hardware. Some possible culprits may be a receiving antenna or control unit. The system will need to be inspected for faults first to determine the issue. You may want to enlist the help of mechanic or a service facility with the equipment to properly diagnose your TPMS system and resolve the issue.