Q: car wotn turn on, but battery is fine and odometer light is off

first car was turned on and was working fine! 1 minute later weird noise came up and the odometer screen turned off but the radio and GPS was still working. We parked the car pulled the handbreak and turned the car off and never turned back on. Battery looks fine but when we try to turn the car on it makes some noise in the engine

Without knowing more about the noise engine is making it will be hard to give a diagnosis. I suggest trying to get a jump start to see if it cranks over and test battery and charging system. You may have a bad battery or alternator not recharging the battery.

3. car wotn turn on, but battery is fine and odometer light is off